Sunday, May 20, 2012 – 9:00am until 12:00pm
Donatos Pizza – 3415 Broadway, Grove City, Ohio 43123
Tips and Tricks in DONATING YOUR STUFF – organizing BEFORE the event:
– Start Spring Cleaning NOW! Put a bag/box in every room and as you are putting away laundry, etc…pull out the sizes or styles to be donated.
– Clean out the Basement! If you haven’t used it in the last 2 years, someone else may need it!
– When accumulating your donation, keep sizes in separate bags.( ie…Boys Size 5, Women’s Size 10…) and LABEL THE BAG. This will save a tremendous amount of time when we set up for the Free Sale
– Save your grocery bags! Those plastic bags are perfect for those “Shopping” and we ran out last year. Bring those with you when you drop off your donation.
– Keep a list of what you donate – This will be handy when you file your taxes next year!
If you would like to help with setup we will begin at 7am.
For more information please contact Scott Vandegrift at firstname.lastname@example.org.